This is what I know for sure:
- In life, it is not the victories or defeats that matter, but the person that you become because of them.
- A man can and will only love you as much as he loves himself.
- All you have in this thing called life is your dignity and your self-respect
- We are all a child of God and we all share the same destiny- death.
- The universe is the only real parent on earth- It has the best seat in the house, knows everything and cannot be manipulated. The universe is always wise and loving.
- As beautiful heaven is, it will never be as beautiful as standing in the presence of a confident self-possessed man who loves you.
- Never consider marriage until and unless you have decided that you are responsible for your self-respect and dignity and know how to achieve and live it every day.
- Nobody knows you quite like your sibling and it is the closest to an unconditional love that can be experienced on earth.
Petra Marie…Inspired Be